WHERE MUSICIANS CONNECT, PLAY, LEARN, & EARN
The JamKazam Platform
JamKazam is an innovative live music platform and social network, enabling musicians to play music together in real time from different locations over the internet as if they are sitting in the same room. The core platform is free to use and delivers immense value:
- Play music from home with your friends and bandmates without packing and transporting gear, and without needing a rehearsal space
- Connect with new musician friends from our community of thousands of musicians to play more often, explore new styles, learn from others
- Find musicians to join your band, or find a band to join, either virtual on JamKazam, or real world to meet and play in person
- Schedule sessions or jump into ad hoc jams
- Make and share recordings or session performances via Facebook or URL
- Live broadcast sessions to family, friends, and fans
- List your band for hire to play gigs at clubs and events
- List yourself for hire to play studio sessions or lay down recorded tracks remotely
See What You Can Do With JamKazam
Sign Up for JamKazam Now, It's Free!
Yep, seriously. Sign up and start playing music online in real time with your friends - or make new ones from our community of thousands of musicians. It's free to play with others as much as you want.
Does This Really Work?
Feeling skeptical about whether this can actually work? That's natural. We'd encourage you to watch a video of endorsements and kudos from just a few of the musicians who use JamKazam.
Disconnected from Server
WARNING: This action will result in you leaving this session. You will no longer be
able to transmit or hear audio. Click OK below to proceed.
Test Router & Network
In this step, you will test your router and Internet connection to ensure that you can play in online sessions, and to see how many musicians can be in a session with you based on your internet connection.
If you don't want to play online in real-time sessions, you can click NEXT to skip this step.
- Check that computer is connected to router using Ethernet cable.
- Click Start Network Test button.
- View test results.
Ensure that your computer is connected to your home router using an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi wireless access. If necessary, find or purchase a long Ethernet cable, up to 100 ft.
Then click on the Start Network Test button below.
join test session
VERIFY YOUR SETUP WITH A TEST SESSION
You have set up your gear and verified your network, but does it really work?
The way to find out is by joining a test session.
This will familiarize you with how sessions work in JamKazam, and if you are lucky, someone else might even join in.
Delete video from JamKazam?
This will delete this video from JamKazam, but not from YouTube. To delete this video from YouTube, you must go to your YouTube account as we cannot do this for you.